Andrew's Thoughts


March 22, 2005

Its nice that my dad does my taxes for me. All i have to do is sign the paper. I’m not even sure what my w4 form looks like. I wonder what is the smallest amount of money you can get back from the goverment in a tax refund.

I got back 2.0 dollars last year. =). I think i’ll get 4 this year.

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply